Fact sheet, Outreach flyer, Racial and immigrant justice, Myths, What's new, Petition, County savings, NY Health and Medicare, Endorsers, Social media kit, and many others (some in Sp., Chinese)______________________________________________________________________
● Eric Linzer, President of NYHPA
● Heather Briccetti, President of BCNYS
● Matt Eyles, CEO of America's Health Plans, the national lobby group for the insurance industry
● Kipp Snider, a vice president of PhRMA, the national lobby group for the pharmaceutical industry.
● The vast majority of New York residents would spend less overall on healthcare;● New taxes would effectively replace premiums, deductibles, and other prohibitive fees levied by insurance companies, which often limit access to care even for the insured; and● In a single-payer system, the government and its residents would spend a larger portion of current medical outlays on actual healthcare (by cutting out administrative waste, inflated drug prices, insurance marketing and profits) and fully covering more people and services than under the current system.5Further, opponents deliberately ignore the significant finding that with a single-payer system, overall