I can’t tell which is more Simple Simon stuff – the vapid smile or the drivel he wrote us in a recent email.
Subject: Boost your brain health
Right.
When Medicare is giving way to privatization...
When prior authorization denials mean big bucks for shareholders and doctors can’t control outcomes...
When pharmacy benefit managers decide which meds you’re allowed to get and how much they cost...
When the rules are changing for selling insurance...
We get this from him:
I am socializing (enough) and taking care of business.
I’m using my brain.
I’m taking my medicines and keeping my appointments.
That’s what seniors do – but only if they have the money, and if they have the time and aren’t still working past retirement age. And only if they have good insurance, take reasonably priced drugs and have back-up support.
There’s no evidence that those problems matter much to Oz & Co.
We’re in a financial and health delivery crisis at the moment, and the infinite capacity of these guys to gaslight us is stunning. And predictable.
Imbecile or shyster. It’s hard to tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment